February 17, 2021: The European Market for Organic Food at the BIOFACH eSPECIAL
The latest data and trends for four European markets (Germany, France, Italy and UK) as well as for Europe as a whole will be presented.
The session will take place on February 17, 2021, 5 pm to 6 pm CET at the Forum Biofach, Stream 5.
The live-streamed Congress is an integral part of the BIOFACH / VIVANESS 2021 eSPECIAL. Firm elements in the extensive programme include sessions on trends, figures, data and facts on the global market for organic foodstuffs and natural and organic personal care products, sessions on top themes such as packaging vs. unpacked, and special events and sessions giving comprehensive coverage to the main Congress theme of “Shaping Transformation. Stronger. Together”. The Congress is also interactively structured using an integrated chat function. For more information see: https://www.biofach.de/en/info/especial/overview
- Dr. Susanne Padel, Thünen-Institut, Deutschland
- Helga Willer, Research Institute of Organic Agriculture FiBL
- Diana Schaack, Agrarmarkt Informations-Gesellschaft mbH, Deutschland
- Dorian Fléchet, Agence Bio
- Prof. Dr. Raffaele Zanoli, Università Politecnica delle Marche (UNIVPM), Italian
- Lee Holdstock, Soil Association
Helga Willer, Research Institute of Organic Agriculture FiBL, Frick, Switzerland
BIOFACH.de: Session details