February 18, 2021: Global Organic Market Overview at BIOFACH eSPECIAL
We will explore the market information from the IFOAM – FiBL statistics book "The World of Organic Agriculture" and explore the trends and strategic market positioning from several parts of the world more in-depth.
The session will take place on February 18, 2021, 2 pm to 3.30 pm CET at the Forum Biofach, Stream 3.
The live-streamed Congress is an integral part of the BIOFACH / VIVANESS 2021 eSPECIAL. Firm elements in the extensive programme include sessions on trends, figures, data and facts on the global market for organic foodstuffs and natural and organic personal care products, sessions on top themes such as packaging vs. unpacked, and special events and sessions giving comprehensive coverage to the main Congress theme of “Shaping Transformation. Stronger. Together”. The Congress is also interactively structured using an integrated chat function. For more information see: https://www.biofach.de/en/info/especial/overview
- Louise Luttikholt, Executive Director, IFOAM - Organics International
- Andrés González, Digital Medi Coordinator, IFOAM - Organics International
- Dr. David M. Amudavi, Biovision Africa Trust
- Alexis Carey, Organic Trade Association (OTA)
- Manoj Kumar Menon, International Competence Centre For Organic Agriculture (ICCOA)
- Dr. Helga Willer, Forschungsinstitut für biologischen Landbau FiBL, Schweiz
- Rommel Betancourt, Inter-American Insitute for Cooperation on Agriculture (IICA)
- Louise Luttikholt, IFOAM - Organics International
- Helga Willer, Research Institute of Organic Agriculture FiBL, Frick, Switzerland
- BIOFACH.de: Global Organic Market Overview
- BIOFACH.de: Information about BIOFACH / VIVANESS 2021 eSPECIAL